Monday, November 16, 2009

Never Enough Chocolate



Yes, it's really chocolate.  I couldn't not include this sexy stiletto in yesterday's catalog of fancy faux delights just because I came across it only this evening in the window of maitre chocolatier Jean-Paul Hévin in the très chic rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré.  Far be it from me to make the obvious pun about chocolate Heaven.

I don't know about you, but it would take me a long time to get up the nerve to snap that heel off and eat it.  I'm sure many of you take great pleasure in biting the ears off of your chocolate Easter bunny but I'm just not that kind of girl.  So to delay the inevitable pleasure, some more accessible Hévin-ly treats can be found nearby.



Just to kill the time while trying to decide what to do with that shoe, you understand.  I mean, do you eat it or try it on?

No comments: