Monday, March 28, 2011

Cue the Twilight Zone Melody


A few weeks before we left Paris we were having a coffee at Café Danton at Odéon when a man sitting at the next table struck up a conversation.  He was American, spent a lot of time in Paris and lived the rest of the time in Los Angeles.  He was just the slightest bit creepy and we didn't linger.

Last week I was sitting in our rental car in a parking lot in LA, waiting for Gene to get back from somewhere when I happened to glance at the man getting in the car next to me.  Yup, you guessed it.  It was Mr. Slightly Creepy.  And how creepy is that?

He didn't see me. I didn't say hello.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so amazing how small the world can be. That would spook me though. I have met some nice people in my travels and hope meeting someone you got bad vibes from will not stop you from wonderful restaurant chats.

Val B